Glock Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I bought 2 45ACP ten-round magazines for my Glock 21SF and they won't work in my gun because they do not have the front cut for the mag release. Before I sell them I would like to know more about it first. So, can somebody tell me about this type of magazine?

My G21 has an ambi mag release.

·
I'm your huckleberry....
18,108 Posts
This probably won't be helpful, but I have a Gen 3 G30sf and my 10 rd mags are double-stack mags. Same as my 9 rounder, it's a double stack, too. The ones in your picture are single. Did that type come with the gun? I'm more curious why yours are single-stack mags and may just be showing my ignorance than providing anything useful at all! :dunno:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This probably won't be helpful, but I have a Gen 3 G30sf and my 10 rd mags are double-stack mags. Same as my 9 rounder, it's a double stack, too. The ones in your picture are single. Did that type come with the gun? I'm more curious why yours are single-stack mags and may just be showing my ignorance than providing anything useful at all! :dunno:
I know these are California compliant. They are double stack mags, but designed to hold only 10 rounds.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
For the short time I had an ambi mag release 21, I actually made a cut out in the front of the mag through the plastic down to the metal in an old mag to see if it would work. It did. If you've got a mag to use as an example, you could probably make them work.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Those are Glock OEM 10 rounders made for states with such restrictions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.