Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I’ve purchased from Botach for cheaper than that and without issue, but others claim different. I’ve ordered from them quite a bit over the last 10 years and never an issue.

·
Registered
14,147 Posts
Cheapest I can find for oem glock mags is $19.99 at Natchez. Anybody have them for less?
OEM Glock magazines?

That's about as cheap as you will ever find them, and quite frankly, that's a more than reasonable price, about half of what a lot of other factory pistol mags cost.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Natchez charges a bunch for shipping if I remember correctly. Made an order with them a couple years ago on the very affordable Glock mags until I saw how much shipping was going to be. Cancelled and bought them local. Maybe they don’t charge as much for shipping now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
S. S. Squirrel
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OEM Glock magazines?

That's about as cheap as you will ever find them, and quite frankly, that's a more than reasonable price, about half of what a lot of other factory pistol mags cost.
Not true. I have bought them for less in the last year, but those sources are now dry.

Because others gouge on their mags(looking at you FN) doesnt mean reasonable mags are special. Before old man Gaston raised prices $14-16 per mag was common.

Botach hasnt had decent prices in a few years.

·
Registered
14,147 Posts
Not true. I have bought them for less in the last year, but those sources are now dry.

Because others gouge on their mags(looking at you FN) doesnt mean reasonable mags are special. Before old man Gaston raised prices $14-16 per mag was common.

Botach hasnt had decent prices in a few years.
Actually, my statement was absolutely true.

Where, in the last year, ( like exactly) did you see any factory Glock magazines , new, for $14-$16 outside of some sort of Black Friday sale?

I don't think you did.

As for $20-ish for a factory mag being " gouging"....sure, cool story.

Welcome to the free market.

·
Premium Member
Lenexa, KS (Kansas City Metro)
629 Posts
I have bought Glock OEM mags in the $20 range but had to pay shipping. As a previous poster said, Botach Tactical is a good source for $20 or there abouts mags with free shipping. I have never had an issue with Botach although it takes a few days for them to ship.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Agree with BillG174, they take their time to ship.

I live in WV, I felt 10 days was too long to receive.

GT Distributors sell them for 21.99 and give 10% off your first order.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I have bought Glock OEM mags in the $20 range but had to pay shipping. As a previous poster said, Botach Tactical is a good source for $20 or there abouts mags with free shipping. I have never had an issue with Botach although it takes a few days for them to ship.
Botach does not have free shipping now. They add sales tax & shipping, unlike before. Their prices of $19.98 are best I have found, however. I bought some Gen 4 G-19 mags from them back in November for $14.98.

I have heard bad stories about Botach, but have never had a problem, myself. I have ordered several times from them over the past several years.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Up until 3 weeks ago, Brownells regularly had factory OEM Glock 17 and 19 mags on sale for $18.83 each with free shipping.

We bought a bunch of them at that price.
I check Brownells often... I don't know how I missed seeing that deal! I did see a 10 pak of G-17 mags for $189.99; thought about it for an hour, went back to order, & the price was $199.99. I called & they said "too bad". Now that pak is $219.99.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Anything under $25 is fine with me. I think $20 at Natchez is the cheapest I ever bought them. One of those things that's easy to just get a lifetime supply of, and be done with.
Natchez will not sell to residents of Georgia... maybe some other states. I don't know why.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Cheapest I can find for oem glock mags is $19.99 at Natchez. Anybody have them for less?
I purchased a Glock 17 early last month. It only came with one 17-round OEM mag, and one Pro-Mag 21-round mag. So I started looking for the best deal I could find on some new ones and found them on Gun Broker. I hit "Buy It Now," and when I went to pay, it said the only method of payment accepted was via Money Order/Certified Check. That's when I thought it was going to end-up being a scam, but I went and got the check and sent it anyway. A couple weeks later, the box showed-up at the house with 6 BNIB Glock 17-round mags. Cost me $80, all-in (no tax, free shipping). That's $13.33 each. Couldn't believe it.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I save the factory mags for "use", and buy the KCI Korean mags for practice.

The cheapest Ive seen a Glock factory mags in the past couple of years has been $19.99 when they were on sale at various places. When you compare what a Glock factory mag costs compared to SIG, HK, and some others, the usual $23 a mags is a great deal.

The KCI mags normally go for around $10. Ive been shooting the same lot of around 20 of them for the past 10 years, on a once/twice weekly basis, and they are as good as the factory mags. I wouldnt have a problem using them for anything serious.

The MagPul Glock mags are also a great deal, and they too work well.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Natchez used to refuse to ship to surrounding states, supposedly to be fair to dealers because of their prices. But that was back in the early to mid 90's last I saw. Are they still doing it?

Their prices might be OK, but their shipping prices suck! I too have canceled an order more than once, once I got to the shipping costs.

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
We have a Police supply store in Indianapolis, (SR JENKINS) all Glock mags in stock are $20 ea + Tax.
USED LE mags when they have them are $11 ea.
I got some $19 G-17 standard 17 rd mags off GB, the company shipped quickly for only $3.
Call or check with them to see what they have. I see G-21/G-23/G-27 mags listed.

https://ibuyitright.com/

1 - 20 of 42 Posts