Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Florida Cracker
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a couple of extra mags for my G26 and they have extensions on them, and on the bottom of the extension they have the Glock logo and a + on them. Are these actually made by Glock? I have a Pearce +2
and it is marked Pearce. These seem to be nice quality and I'd like to get a couple more so all of my mags can be the same.

·
20,408 Posts
If you look closely you should see a number 7151 on the base if it is factory. They are available from www.lonewolfdist.com

·
Florida Cracker
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mine look just like that except they don't have the number. I wonder if they are old (or maybe new)? I like them better than the Pearce...now I just need to order a couple more.

·
20,408 Posts
The only 7151's are just like the one pictured. Older extended factory bases were marked +2 and had a diffrent number molded on it.

·
you son of a
1,394 Posts
I have both the +2's and the 7151's. The +2's are for the old NFML mags and the others are for FML mags. I know because I tried the +2's on the FML mags and they kept popping off. Very embarrassing to have 19 rounds of 9mm drop on the floor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts