close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock M Scoring Question

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Pengoose, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Pengoose

Pengoose

I have a quick question for anyone that can help me, many thanks in advance.

Quick scenario first.....

A shooter aims and fires two rounds at a cardboard target, one of these shots misses and one hits. The shooter (for what ever reason) fires a third shot at the same cardboard target and hits it within the "C Zone" (+2).

Q1. Is the shooter given at +10 for the missed shot in addition to a +10 for the illegal third shot?

Q2. If the third shot is given a +10 penalty is it also given the +2 for hitting in the "C" Zone or is one cancelled out?

2. mike from philly

mike from philly

The best hits are scored .... you get a procedural for the extra shot .... plus a extra hit procedural for the extra hole if it exists.

So to your questions.

Q1 - your score would be 2+ for the C plus 10 for the extra shot. Since you missed the target, you would not get the extra hit procedural.

3. BigDawg357

BigDawg357

Don't you know that if you miss the cardboard, you're supposed to strategically shoot the popper at such an angle where the bullet will ricochet off the popper and onto the cardboard target you missed? That's how I do it.;f