Glock M Scoresheet Question

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Pengoose, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Pengoose

Pengoose

I am making a computer version of the Glock M course, for use with an indoor shooting simulator and I have question regarding the scorecard.

A picture of the sample scorecard I have is located at the following website... http://www.glockfaq.com/gssfscoresheet.htm

Here is my question.....

The scoresheet shows areas to place scores for each of the 4 cardboard targets (A-D zones), plus an area for misses. From what I understand there is a +10 sec. penalty for any shot above 2, after a string has ended.

Assuming my above info is correct, where would this penalty be placed on the scorecard?

Any help would be apprecitated.

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

There is no set time allowance on the M. Time stops after your last shot is fired. You are only allowed 2 shots per cardboard, so just take two shots per cardboard. That leaves you 2 to 3 shots per popper. You are allowed to load 10+1, but I only load 10 on the M. Procedurals normally occur when more than 1 popper per string is hit. Just don't do it.

3. Pengoose

Pengoose

Lets say a shooter, for whatever reason, hit one of the cardboard targets (in a single string) 3 times. There is a 10 second penalty for that extra hit, correct?

If this is correct, how does this extra hit get scored on the scoresheet? It is definately not a good hit, nor is it a miss.

BTW, I am very new to this kind of tournament nor am I skilled at all with a gun. I would label myself a newbie but that would give me too much credit, lol.

4. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Yes, you would be scored a 10 sec. penatly for a procedural and the two lowest hits would be scored in your favor and the penatly would be added as a "miss" on the score sheet!

Dan :cool: