Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where could we possibly get that rusty colored lube that is at the rear inner slide of our glocks? I just noticed that mine has already faded away. Or will you guys recommend that we can replace it with, maybe grease?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
It's an anti-seize compound. It's available with industrial suppliers. Don't bother using it though. A small can could cost you about P2,000.00 Use good quality oil on the parts that need to be lubed. There's a section on properly lubricating a Glock at www.glockmeister.com.

·
Rei!
5,961 Posts
nilulube pala ang glock:supergrin:

seriously, you can use the excess motor oil you get after an oil change. no need to buy

·
Registered
105 Posts
Originally posted by 9MX

seriously, you can use the excess motor oil you get after an oil change. no need to buy
+1

·
Registered
20 Posts
I use SUPERLUBE teflon grease (the silver tube). I apply really small amounts to the rails and a very thin coat on the barrel portion that rubs against the slide.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I think glockmeister sell those for $3 anyway i found a tube of copper grease anti seize (which really looks the same) from wilconbuilders for something below 200

·
Nuon
1,537 Posts
Originally posted by 9MX
nilulube pala ang glock:supergrin:

+1

For my Para 40, I use Castrol synthetic "anti-friction" racing oil. Not so viscous though, unlike the Silicon oil, but find it excellent especially with my S/S slide continuously racking the frame. It's P130/liter.

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
meron copper grease sa true value or ace hardware. but why buy when you have a lot of extra motor oillying around.

mobil 1 din gamit ko kasi yan din ang oil na gamit ko sa mga cars namin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts