Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stuck in Kuwait for the time being. Does anybody know the closest Glock LE Dealer (still in TX) to Texarkana, TX?

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
You're SOL in ETEX for a Glock LE dealer. Closest is Cheaper Than Dirt in Ft. Worth. My suggestion would be to use Ed's Public Safety in GA. Ed's has a much larger selection than just about anyplace in the country and their service is unexcelled. Here's the website:

http://www.edspublicsafety.com/

Thank you for your service, sir!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I know your question was East Texas, but Barneys in Lafayette, LA and Baton Rouge Police Supply in Baton Rouge are both Glock LE dealers.
Just FYU.
Stay safe.
Strength and Honor!

·
Giggity-Goo!!!
4,046 Posts
I live in Tyler and I just ordered my G17Gen4 from GT Distributors and had it transfered to Mac's Gun Shop. Good guys there.

·
NRA Life Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're SOL in ETEX for a Glock LE dealer. Closest is Cheaper Than Dirt in Ft. Worth. My suggestion would be to use Ed's Public Safety in GA. Ed's has a much larger selection than just about anyplace in the country and their service is unexcelled. Here's the website:

http://www.edspublicsafety.com/

Thank you for your service, sir!
Thanks! I will be coming back through Atlanta/Fort Benning so Eds sounds like the place to use....

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Although not just down the road from you, The Ammo Depot in Caddo Mills, just off I-30, beat GT Distributors price on my new G19 by $3.00. They'll do everything they can to work with Law Enforcement and Military. They claim that they'll meet, or beat, anyone's advertised price on a firearm. For me it was worth the one hour drive from Wood County to actually see and check the pistol I was buying before I put my money down.
Good luck and thanks for your service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts