·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
South FL....

I have some Glock goodies for sale.

4 new Glock Factory G-19 Magazines High Cap. $90.00 SOLD

2 new G-18 33 round Glock Factory mags $70.00 SOLD

New never mounted Glock Lazer/Light Combo $155.00 SOLD pending funds.

HKS Speed Loader $18.00

Pay pal ok plus 3% fees, I will also make a package deal on all.

All prices include shipping, if intrested e-mail me
[email protected] or PM me, thank you.

·
Notorious
1,988 Posts
Thanks Tonyyy, those will really make Peter's day!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Roger that and back at ya. Only questions is on holsters. Im on for two more days so email any time - thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think I'll just buy a new holster. The one I have is some version of the 6280 for a 22 with a Glock light. I have been looking for the same for a 35 with either M3 or Glock light. Since i have one M3 and three glock lights I think I will probably stick with the glock light platform but when I look at the Safariland model list, they only mention M3 type lights for the 35. That said I could put this on my issued 22 and it would work fine as long as it is the same dimensions as a non-laser Glock light.

So that is my question and I haven't found anything to confirm that other than eyeballing pics and making a wild ass guess which isn't that great a research criteria for something I have to draw effectively. My guess is it has the same profile/dimensions - otherwise why buy the glock product if you will have to change holsters?

I guess I'll call Safariland on monday but if you have a definitive answer before that please let me know. Thanks - I'll keep digging on this too.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello spoke to a friend and asked him and he said it will fit, the glock light will fit that safari holster made for gun and lazer light...
Hope this helps...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts