close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock laser/light (GTL21) vs Streamlight M6

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Claudio, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Claudio

Claudio

GTL21/22 or M6 - Which is the better one overall? Opinions please!!

2. iceman06

iceman06

i asked about the m6 and the m6x and got nothing from anyone, I guess no one really knows anything about them. Maybe you will get some help. Good Luck. ;f

3. BLS439

BLS439

I have the M6, it's an awesome light. I think that you may not be getting the best answers from people because both the Glock light/laser and the M6X are fairly new to the market.

I have seen the Glock light and did not like the activation switch it has. It was to small for me to activate on a regular basis. The overall size of the unit is pretty good; however, if I recall correctly the M6 and M6X are smaller overall. For me, these were the deciding factors plus the M6 has been around for a lot longer than the Glock light to get bugs worked out.

If I recall, the main differences between the M6 and M6X are the seals and a little size difference. I think the M6X also has more lumens for it's light output; however, the M6 is plenty bright.

--BLS439

4. iceman06

iceman06

i just bought the m6, it hasn't arrived in the mail yet but I can't wait.

5. HiddenEyes

HiddenEyes It can be done

My M6 has served me well for a few years now. I would not want to have to clear a building without it. I don't know anything about the M6X.

HiddenEyes:cool:

6. Navy87Guy

Navy87Guy Salty Dog

Just FYI, Botach Tactical lists the M6 for $200 and the M6X for $380. They actually sell them under the ITI brand -- they're the actual manufacturers....Streamlight is just their exclusive LEO distributor in the US.

I have no personal experience ordering from Botach -- I know opinions on their service vary. But the prices are pretty nice...

Hope this helps!

Jim

7. AceJ587

AceJ587 Advisor

Their list price for the M6 is $229.00;)

And on a side note, I am selling my M6 for $215.00 shipped. It's as good as new, been sitting in it's little box for months. PM me if interested.