Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
Red - Civilian, included magazines exceed 10 round capacity
White - Civilian, included magazines do not exceed 10 round capacity
Blue - Reduced price for law enforcement, military, first responders, and GSSF members(only at Glock Stocking Dealers for GSSF). Magazines included exceed 10 round capacity but are supposed to be replaced with 10-round magazines if sold to anyone other than law enforcement in a state that has a magazine capacity ban.

In Gen3 all Glocks come with two magazines, but the full size and compact blue label models come with three magazines. In Gen4 all Glocks come with three magazines.

·
Nagant-ophile
1,517 Posts
I have 5 Gen 3 RTF2's. The labels are pink. My regular Gen 3's and 4's have red labels.
If we introduce your 5 RTF2 girls (pink labels) to my 2 loud-mouthed RTF2 boys (blue label C Models), I wonder if we could get at least one RTF2 C baby (subcompact) out of the process? :supergrin:

PS: I wouldn't matter if it was either a boy or a girl label - either would be a loud talker.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yep!!!! They talk LOUD, but you gotta love em'!!!!! For some reason, my baby Glock, "Midge", a G27 is just as loud........... Does everyone get the name Midge?? !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts