close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock knife

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by ajstrider, Jun 9, 2007.

1. ajstrider

ajstrider Silent Warrior

I finally picked up a black handled Glock knife with the saw back. Wow, I don't think I could ask for a much better knife, and it was only 30 bucks. I got both the Sog Seal and Seal pup, I got two Strider fixed blades, and I like the Glock knife better. It is light and strong. I think the sheath is a piece of crap though, and I am on the prowl for a new sheath if anyone has suggestions. Right now it sits in a leather sheath that came with my Ka Bar.

2. Dobber

Dobber Member

I have 2, one with the saw and one plain. They are well worth the $28 I paid for them.

3. 22collector

22collector

blackhawk sells a nylon tactical sheath i have thought about getting. just a though.

4. jcs71

jcs71

I have a O.D. Green one without teeth and a Black one with saw teeth. OMB Express has black and tan ones for 20 bucks and the ones with saw teeth are 22 bucks.
    As far as extra or different sheath you should try www.survivalsheath.com , he makes outstanding sheaths as I have one of his shoulder sheaths for a custom fighter. I highly recomend his work. You won't be sorry.:thumbsup: