I have some extra RH Glock holsters I am looking to sell.

** SOLD ** 1) Black Dog Concealment OWB Light bearing holster for Glock 21 with Surefire X-300 ultra
It has 1.5" loops installed and comes with 1.75" loops also.
I am asking $40 shipped

** SOLD ** 2) Raven Concealment Phantom OWB light bearing holster for Glock 19/17/23/22 etc. with Surefire X-300 (non ultra)
It has 1.5" loops.
I am asking $35 shipped

3) Threat Solutions UCR Kydex IWB Holster for Glock 19/17/34/23/22/35
It has 1.5" loops.
I am asking $30 shipped

4) Threat Solutions UCR Kydex IWB Holster for Glock 30/21/29/21
It has 1.5" loops
I am asking $30 shipped

5) Vigilance Tactical IWB for Glock 43
This has a 1.5" clip
I am asking $30 shipped

** SOLD ** 6) Ky-tac Pocket/purse holster for Glock 43
I am asking $25 shipped

7) Comp-Tac FBI (15 degrees forward cant) paddle holster for Glock 21/20

The Comp-Tac® Paddle Holster was manufactured with quick deployment in mind. The holster comes shipped with a paddle rather than traditional mounting hardware, allowing the user to slide the holster over an already secured belt. The backing curves over the user’s belt and pants, allowing the paddle to sit inside the waistband.
The paddle is also manufactured with two forward curving tabs, that secure to the bottom of the belt, helping stabilize the holster. The Comp-Tac® Paddle Holster may be worn with any pants regardless of where pant loops are located.
The Comp-Tac® Paddle Holster is IDPA, USPSA, and IPSC legal.
Paddle Holster Key Features:
Fits up to 1.75” belts
Can be fit over the belt while worn – no need to remove the belt to put on the holster
All-Kydex® OWB Holster – Perfect for use in competitive shooting sports and everyday carry
I am asking $40 shipped

8 Vigilance Tactical IWB For Glock 30S
This has a 1.5 clip
I am asking $30 shipped

9) Vigilance Tactical IWB for Glock 30S
This has a 1.5" clip and will come with a spare 1.5" clip.
I am asking $30 shipped.

** I do not accept paypal **
I prefer a USPS money order for all shipped items and I wills ship as soon as I receive it.
I will also accept other money orders and personal checks but I will only ship after they clear.
If you have any questions please send me a pm

Thanks for looking
Mike