close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

***** Glock Holsters - Galco * Don Hume * Bianchi *****

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by OceanOne, Sep 18, 2006.

1. OceanOne

OceanOne

Hello Glock Talk Members!

I have for sale the following concealment holsters for Glock pistols. All prices include shipping to the USA. Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

Please e-mail me directly if interested.

E-Mail: oceanone@qwest.net

--------------------------------

Bianchi 7 Shadow II Pancake Holster

Right Handed. Wet Molded and Hand Boned to fit Glocks 17, 22, 31. Will also fit smaller Glocks with a little extra room at the muzzle. High Quality Construction. Made From Natural Tan Leather. Traditional Three-Slot Pancake Design. Accommodates up to 1¾” Belts. Rides High and Close and is Pre-Curved for Maximum Concealment. Can be used as a Strong Side or Cross Draw Holster with a Forward or Neutral Draw Angle. Re-Enforced Thumb Break. Snap is covered to prevent scratching the Pistol while in the Holster. Double Stitched for Extra Strength. Open Muzzle. Condition is Very Good to Excellent. The Holster was used very little and is barely broken in, with just a few blemishes from storage……………$25 SOLD

[​IMG]

-------------------------------

IWB Holster

Right Handed. Fits Glocks 17, 22, 31. Will also fit smaller Glocks with a little extra room at the muzzle. High Quality Construction. Made From Brown Suede Leather. Clip Positively Locks into your Waistband or Belt for Security. Rides High and Close for Maximum Concealment. Can be used as a Strong Side, Cross Draw, or Small of Back Holster. Double Stitched for Extra Strength. Open Muzzle. Condition is Like New……………$20 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

[​IMG]

---------------------------------

Don Hume 724-TB Holster

Right Handed. Molded to fit Glocks 19, 23, 32. Will also fit larger Glocks with a little bit of the muzzle protruding or smaller Glocks with a little extra room at the muzzle. High Quality Construction. Made From Black Leather. Accommodates up to 1½” Belts. Rides High and Close for Maximum Concealment. Designed for Strong Side Carry. Re-Enforced Thumb Break. Snap is covered to prevent scratching the Pistol while in the Holster. Double Stitched for Extra Strength. Open Muzzle. Re-Enforced Opening for Easy Re-Holstering and Longer Service Life. Sewn in Sight Chanel for Easy Draw. Condition is Like New……………$40 SOLD

[​IMG]

---------------------------------

Galco FLETCH Holster

Right Handed. Hand Molded to fit Glocks 26, 27, 33. Will also fit larger Glocks with a little bit of the muzzle protruding. High Quality Construction. Made From Black Leather. Accommodates up to 1¾” Belts. Rides High and Close for Maximum Concealment. Designed for Strong Side Carry. Re-Enforced Thumb Break. Snap is covered to prevent scratching the Pistol while in the Holster. Double Stitched for Extra Strength. Open Muzzle. One of Galco’s most popular designs. Condition is NEW with a couple minor marks from storage……………$55

[​IMG]

2. OceanOne

OceanOne

3. OceanOne

OceanOne

4. OceanOne

OceanOne

5. Navy HMC

Navy HMC

Good looking holsters. Wish I was right handed.

6. AlanG

AlanG

Do you still have the Don Hume 724-TB Holster?

Alan

7. OceanOne

OceanOne

Sorry, but the Don Hume 724-TB Holster was sold yesterday. All the other holsters are still available.

8. JMFWSU

JMFWSU

Email on the Bianchi 7 sent

9. JMFWSU

JMFWSU

I'll take the Bianchi 7--give me direction on how to pay.

Jason

10. OceanOne

OceanOne

Hi Jason,

I just sent you an e-mail with payment info. Sorry about not responding to your first e-mail, I got off work really late last night (or actually early this morning LOL) and was to out of it to check my e-mails before going to bed.