Glock/GSSF gun shop in N. California?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Shiloh13, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Shiloh13

Shiloh13

I just purchased my G17 from LC Action in San Jose, CA with my certificate. My wife has one she will be using next week. The last of the old certificates at the old prices.

My son however, turns 21 in July, and will need to go the new route using his membership card and paying the new price. Actually, I will be paying for it as a birthday present for turning 21.

My question is, does anyone know yet who the dealers will be - if any - in northern California? Will LC Action in Sa Jose still be participating, or will anyone else around here be participating. I can call during the week, but my son just asked, so I thought I would pass his question on to you. :dunno:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  2. dubels

dubels

Love the girls down at LC Action. Sorry but I don't know of any new dealers in the new program. LC Action might not be participating any more because they generally cater to the LEO crowd. I am sure some high volume Glock dealers might jump in. Maybe Target Masters (long paper work process), or Irvington Arms. I have heard of some places out of state that are selling new Glocks for $460 which includes membership into the GSSF. So it is basically an immediate discount without waiting for the GSSF membership card.

Congrats on the G17. I got my G17 RTF2 there.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010

3. jab

jab

gssfonline.com......HOT TOPICS........info !!!

4. Shiloh13

Shiloh13

Yeah. Saw it. I think. Right now it is a document not found. Assuming it is the same 2/16/10 document I downloaded a while back, it says call Glock. As I said in the above post, I will do that. I had just hoped someone may already have the info, and would be kind enough to pass it on. :faint:

Thanks anyway.

5. tc01tc

tc01tc

I too just purchased from LC Action - G19. When I called Glock a few weeks ago to check on dealers for the new program, LC Action was not listed. The closest was J&R over in Livermore. Quite a drive but still closer then some others on GT that drive over 200 miles to get their GSSF purchase.

Ordering from out of state dealer (like Eds Public Safety), and paying shipping, then paying the $75 FFL xfer fee eats up all of the savings of the GSSF program so local dealers are really important.

Hope LC Action reconsiders or maybe Bay Area Gun Vault gets on the list. I'd call Glock next month. Sounds like more dealers are being added, though, when I called it was really slim pick'ns for NorCal.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  6. Shiloh13

Shiloh13

Thanks tc01tc. That's about what I figured.
    I will keep checking back with them.

7. tc01tc

tc01tc

8. sr23det

sr23det

hey do LC Action still accept gssf purchases? i've emailed them with no responses. with the concensus LC Action is the only place in the sf bay area in the pistol buying program or was.