Glock Talk banner

Glock Grip

5075 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Joe!
On this glock are two rubber bands that act as a grip. Has anybody ever seen these before or do you know what they are? I'd like to buy some. I'm not interested in alternatives like the Pachmayr grips, or grip tape, or Hogue, etc. For various reasons only these bands will work for what I want. Where do I get them?

See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Looks like bicycle inner tube. You could also cut a Hogue Handall in strips if you don't want the whole thing on your grip.
Yep. I use inner tube on my Glocks too.
As do I. Have for years and years. They're cheap and easy to make.
As mentioned cut bicycle inner tube, commonly called Ranger Bands. Useful for many things.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.