close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Gen4

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by glockrocks11, May 11, 2011.

1. glockrocks11

glockrocks11

I am thinking about getting a Glock Model 22 Gen4 and wanted to get some comments or suggestions on the new Gen4's , likes or dislikes, etc. I have heard that the Gen4's are a great step forward but have also heard that the triggers are different then the Gen3's. I have a Model 22 Gen3 right now and love it but am thinking about selling it and getting a Gen4 and also getting a Model 27 Gen4 for concealment but wanted to get some comments or thoughts about the Gen4's before I just jump right in.

2. cousin15

cousin15

I just swapped my gen 3 G19 RTF2 for a Gen 4 G19... Same reliability, same accuracy, same feel (aside for the lack of abrasive material on the RTF2)...

Seems like a great gun to me!

3. jaytee 10mm

jaytee 10mm Glock Conoseur

the gen 4 is a step up over the gen 3's expecially in 40 sw...softer shooting better feel in the hand ....have lots of glocks
    bought 2 gen 4 22's my girlfriend and i use them in idpa....i would move up to the gen 4 and not look back

4. glockrocks11

glockrocks11

You didn't notice any difference in the triggers on the Gen4 compared to the Gen3 as I have heard some people talking about replacing their trigger on the Gen4 as it is not as smooth as the Gen3.

5. Hunng

Hunng

Yeah the trigger has a slightly heavier slightly bumpier pull due to the trigger bar bump and slightly redesigned trigger bar, still all is great in Gen 4 land, go for it.

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  6. Larry V

Larry V

My 22 Gen 4 has been flawless!!!