Glock Talk banner

glock gen 1

5K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  chemcmndr 
#1 ·
I am looking for a gen 1 if anyone has one for sale
Allan cnaf@bellsouth.net 318-469-6083

#2 ·
Had one, but let it go at last years GSSF event close to Atlanta. Mr. Butch Barton has it now. Was one heck of a shooter when I owned and I think the quality was much better than the ones now being produced, although I still love Glocks, but am pretty much unable to shoot accurately anymore.

#10 ·
My comment was refered to who i quoted, but to answer your questions some people think it's stupid but other such as myself that are big glock enthusiast think different!

Honestly Gen 1 Glocks are extremely rare and those that want it are willing to pay whatever it's worth to them which is going to be BIG money. I think a gen 1 G17 could go for easily $800+ as a G19 gen 1 would be over $1000+ easily. If i had one for me everything has a price and i would sell it for $1500 if someone wanted to buy from me. Hell maybe more, at the end of the day people will grow into them and realize it's something that started history and as the years go by the prices will rise more and more!

#21 ·
I'm not sure if you would really call a Gen 1 17 "rare." Granted you don't normally see them, but they do turn up occasionally. It really depends on what you want to pay and who is wanting to sell them. I picked up Very Good-Excellent condition Gen 1 17 with original box (had the 17 individual bullet holders), original paperwork, and two era-correct magazines for $450 about 5 months ago at a local shop that's notorious for over-charging for guns.

Now a Gen 1 19, I would call that "rare"...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.