close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock G36 Specific Night Sights

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by nwohsy, Apr 21, 2007.

1. nwohsy

nwohsy

I see that Trijicon makes the #GL12 which is specific to the G36. As I peruse the online oferings, I see that some web sites will list a sight as fitting all Glock 10mm/45, while others will say 'except G36'.

I understand that the Trijicon has the low profile nut for slide clearence, but what about the other manufacturers like Meprolight, Heinie, Ameriglo, etc. Does anyone use a night sight other than Trijicon, and how is it working out.

I ask this now because I purchased a ghost ring sight set (Trijicon inserts) from Entreprise Arms. The G36 wasn't listed, but I was assured that I would receive the correct sight sight for my gun. Package comes, and I immediately install it with the sight pusher. Go to the range and find it to be shooting low. Come home and carefully read the invoice and discover that I was shipped sights for a G17/19/26/27 etc. So the 'wrong' ghost rings are now destined for my circa 1993 G19 with the dim sights.

2. Tac Four

Tac Four Curmudgeon

I use Ameriglo Smooth Slope sights designed for the G36 on mine. Shoots to POA.