Glock G21 13rd spare magazines?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Seamus O'Connor, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Seamus O'Connor

Seamus O'Connor The Dixie Mick

Where are ya'll buying your spare Glock magazines from right now?

How much are you paying?

TIA

2. Truckee

Truckee Aging Goat

Go to the classifieds on this board. Look for sgtb, desert_scorpion, Top Gun Supply and some others.

You can also check out CDNN, OMB Express, Big State Dist. and a hundred others on the web. I like to use GT Homeboy vendors though.

I don't pay more than $16, and better prices can be found if you look around... but watch the shipping charges, there is where some vendors make up the difference.

3. Jack23

Jack23 I. B. Glockin'

Around the Houston Texas area all the gun shows have all the Glock magazines for 16 or 17 bux...except for the G-36. They are 25 bux. Shows in your area would probably have similar prices.

4. Seamus O'Connor

Thanks for the tips. I'll check into them all.

Really appreciate your time.

5. Seamus O'Connor

Roger that. I've got one in my area in a couple of weeks and there's a gentleman there that sells them for $18 apiece. I'll probably pick up a couple there for my G30.

Thanks for the reminder.

6. Truckee

Truckee Aging Goat

Seamus,
    If you want just a couple of magazines, $18 at your local show is a nice find and probably a good move. Around these parts, shows don't seem to have 'deals' as they did years back. I have a bud whom got G mags for $18 each, but he had to by 10 to get that price.

If you want several, check the vendors here. My partners and I make bulk orders together (20 to 50 mags at a time). Ordering from GT vendors with a flat shipping rate is the way we go, usually costing around $16.20 a mag or less. I also hear that CDNN {I think} has a low flat shipping rate. Maybe you know other Glockers that would like to order with you?

You're welcome... I'm always glad to help.
    Be safe.

7. Seamus O'Connor

There's a good fella that frequents a lot of the Florida gun shows and he is all Glock...accessories, sights, etc. He sells the mags at $18 each. The three I have I bought from him.

Good tip on the bulk orders though. I'll file that away in the old noodle and may revisit it some day for some other reason entirely. ;-)

And I'm glad that you're glad to help. Ditto.

My Grandfather used to reply when someone would tell him to "be safe", he'd say, "Be safe or be lonely...don't want your stupidity affecting the whole gene pool." He was an U.S. Army Master Sergeant 24 years. That should explain it all.

8. tpr7304

tpr7304

9. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper New job, same me.

Gulf States Distributors, Montgomery AL, 20 each

10. Seamus O'Connor

They're not LEO only, are they?

11. Fanman55

Fanman55 Mad Meat Cutter

I got my G21 13rd. mags from ombexpress and I am not LEO. Shipping was really quick too, got them in 2 days.

12. Seamus O'Connor

I couldn't find mags on their website.

13. Seamus O'Connor

Good to know. Thank you. How much was your shipping, if you don't mind me asking?

14. Truckee

Truckee Aging Goat

Seamus, my gratitude for your father's service... and he gives solid advice.

We've ordered batons, cuffs etc. from OMB. They seem to be a quality operation and have pretty fair prices. We've had good experiences and results with them. But IIRC, their shipping, although not extreme, brings most things out in the wash. I've also read some guys complain that OMB middle-mans some of its posted items...resulting in delays, back orders and drop-shipments. I don't think that I've heard this in relation to mags however. Also, no, OMB is not an 'LE only' store.

No offense intended to BamaTrooper nor his vendor. But at this market juncture, I will not pay $20+shipping for a Glock magazine. When one has as many mags as we, saving $2-4 per ends up being huge.

An aside, every order made from my aforementioned GT vendors has arrived next day or within two... their shipping has been A-1.

15. Seamus O'Connor

[tipping my cap] Thank you for your kind words regarding my Grandfather, as one Sergeant speaking on behalf of another. Indeed he was the man that made me the man that I am today (RIP, Papa, Sir).

I pulled an e-recon of their website after the recommendation and found their prices fair. I did not go so far as to checkout and see their shipping rates, but if they play that $2-plus-$30-shipping-game I'll just look elsewhere. Thanks for that heads-up. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info on them not being LEO only. :thumbsup:

I'm going to investigate the GT vendors this evening. Might just pick me up a couple of extra and then pick me up two or three more at the next gun show. Can't have too many ready-rounds. ;)

Watch your six...and carry 13!

16. lfpiii

lfpiii

You guys are not going to believe this but in Illinois mags are going for about $29.99-39.99 for standard 13-17 round and $59.99 for 33 round. Sadly alot of gun owners in Illinois believe that you cannot order mags via mail. All the dealers I know help promot this lie. Only those living in Chicago cannot purchase magazines. A local dealer that is a scum bag trying to sell used as new at the last gun show told me I could go to jail for telling someone he could buy mags via mail. He was walking by the food area at the gunshow. I was not even talking at the dealer tables out of repect for most dealers. I told him to call over the state police officer that was walking arround and prove me wrong. He did not want to, someone else called him and the polic officer corrected him.

I purchase my mags from CDNN Investments. They have them for 16.99. Shipping is $9.95 regardless of order size

17. Fanman55

Fanman55 Mad Meat Cutter

That I dont remember exactly, but I think it was about $10 on 3 mags.

18. Leonard

Leonard

I just bought 2 Glock mags and 1k m855 from OMB.

Ordered online 2pm monday,7-25,arrived 230 pm 7-26.

shipping was about $20.00:banana:

19. Seamus O'Connor

Thanks.

20. Seamus O'Connor

That's fast shipping but seems a little pricey.