Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glock Gen 1 (yes it is a GEN 1), BC 763 US, all original and unmolested, approximately 100-150 rounds put through it - EVER! Excellent shape. Looking to cash in on “Glockomania” as these Gen 1’s are starting to bring in ridiculous amounts of money, and hard to find in decent condition with all the original goodies. Original Black internals, original Non Drop Free magazines, original Mag loader, original cleaning rod, original cleaning brush, original gen 1 Tupperware “bullet” box with original label (however, does not have the “Best in the market 1987” sticker on the lid, or the manual). Asking $1500 (seems silly, but look at what fish gill RTF2’s are bringing in). I am near Flint, Michigan and prefer a face to face deal if possible. I will also answer any questions i can. Thanks for looking.

Office equipment Technology Computer accessory Black Computer hardware
Electronic device Technology Grey Gadget Laptop accessory
Office equipment Technology Computer accessory Black Computer hardware
Gun Firearm Trigger White Line
Rectangle Material property Wood stain Cylinder Still life photography
Gun Firearm Trigger White Gun accessory
Black Grey Rectangle Strap Everyday carry
Gun Firearm Trigger Line Gun accessory

Attachments

Reactions: FireMedic-50

·
21,371 Posts
Glock Gen 1 (yes it is a GEN 1), BC 763 US, all original and unmolested, approximately 100-150 rounds put through it - EVER! Excellent shape. Looking to cash in on “Glockomania” as these Gen 1’s are starting to bring in ridiculous amounts of money, and hard to find in decent condition with all the original goodies. Original Black internals, original Non Drop Free magazines, original Mag loader, original cleaning rod, original cleaning brush, original gen 1 Tupperware “bullet” box with original label (however, does not have the “Best in the market 1987” sticker on the lid, or the manual). Asking $1500 (seems silly, but look at what fish gill RTF2’s are bringing in). I am near Flint, Michigan and prefer a face to face deal if possible. I will also answer any questions i can. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 374236 View attachment 374235 View attachment 374236 View attachment 374237 View attachment 374238 View attachment 374239 View attachment 374240 View attachment 374241
Beautiful condition, not commenting about price of yours. You mentioned about the fish gill's Glocks, as a regular of GB I just don't see it. They range from $320-$600.

Reactions: Eternal Sun

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful condition, not commenting about price of yours. You mentioned about the fish gill's Glocks, as a regular of GB I just don't see it. They range from $320-$600.
I’d buy several fish gills for $320, (i heard they were fetching north of $1000), But either way, i’m Here to cash in on my “meal ticket” Gen 1! LOL. It seems like somebody’s out there buying them.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still available.
What better way to spend that income tax refund - on a gun

·
Registered
172 Posts
Indeed, .40's are flooding the market right now, I've seen more 22's w/ gills in the last 2 months than I've seen in the last 5-6 yrs combined. I'm sure the police trade ins are partly responsible. I bid on one last week just for ****ngrins to see where the reserve was. I started at 350 and the reserve hit at 399. I let some one outbid me and it's still sitting there almost a week later at 405. There's 4 locally for sale right now...which I've never seen before. "Maybe" if it was a C model, especially a RTF2 g23c with gills, you may see it up around a nice gen 1 17 price.

That's a beauty of a pistol you have though, you will sell it. You may want to ship it if you want to get that price for it. I'm not sure how the glock collector scene is around Flint, MI...

Good luck with your sale.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.