close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock full auto?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Loaded45, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Loaded45

Loaded45

So I was out shooting my glock 32 the other day and I had the thing go off full auto at two different times. I have not had this happen at anytime in the past with this gun. Anyone know what might be causing this? I took the thing completly apart and nothing looks worn or damaged in anyway.
    Thanks

2. kahrguy

kahrguy

Bump fire I think

3. srhoades

srhoades

Sounds like a pirated copy of Windows.

4. MarkCO

MarkCO CLM Millennium Member

Careful folks. This is NOT a full-auto approrpriate forum.

OP: Do you have any modified or aftermarket parts? How many rounds total? Was there any brass/debris in the striker channel?

5. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur CLM Millennium Member

Yup, don't shoot it anymore.

Have you changed, altered or replaced anything on the gun? Any polishing of parts?

6. coal

coal

If gun is modified in any way it was broken. If not, it broke. Either way, get that gun looked at by someone who knows... like Glock.

Any modification that leads to full-auto, intentional or accidental, is technically illegal. That's what some folks get in a twist about when folks share this type of thing online. Odds are the police/feds have bigger fish to fry, but FYI none-the-less.

Trigger bar is slipping off the striker and/or firing pin block is not working properly. Polishing is often the likely candidate for both. Regardless, someone that know how to fix it needs to.

7. Loaded45

Loaded45

Thanks for all the replys. The thing has about 1k rounds thruogh it. It has all stock parts in it and they have not been modified in anyway, no polishing or grinding. Won't be shooting it anymore till I have it looked at.

8. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Tacticool brah!

THAT my friend is the Post Of The Day!!! :rofl::cool::tongueout:

9. Jvrobel_30

Jvrobel_30 G19 owner

Polishing your internals will really cause it to act like a full auto???
    not saying cause i want it to act in such a way, just concerned because i have polished my internals... :\

10. MarkCO

MarkCO CLM Millennium Member

NO it won't. But some have bent some parts and caused malfunctions. We won't go into the details because it is of course illegal. There are also combinations of aftermarket parts, flaking of plating and some just bad aftermarket parts that can cause some malfunctions with unintended results.

Posting what "NOT" to do is the same as posting a how-to, which won't be happening here.

11. Jvrobel_30

Jvrobel_30 G19 owner

THANK YOU!!! and i dont care to get into details about it either. not something i wish to do. would be neat to shoot something full auto. but not worth doing illegally!!! :)