close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock for Beretta

Discussion in 'Beretta Club' started by ussoldier202, Jan 17, 2010.

1. ussoldier202

ussoldier202 Infantry

Want to see what you guys think, I swaped my Glock26 for my buddies Beretta96 Inox. I have always been a Glock fan but I use the Beretta 92 as my side arm in Iraq and really loved the feel and accuracy. The Beretta had only abot 100 rnds fired through it and about 1000 in my G26. So what would you guys do keep the Glock or get the Beretta?

2. bac1023

bac1023

:welcome:

I'd personally trade for the Beretta.

If its an even trade, its an outright steal!

3. nastytrigger

nastytrigger Mediocre Member

I agree. Great trade! My 92FS was my first gun when I was 14yo and still shoot it as often as I can! Even though I like my Beretta, my G19 replaced my Beretta as my daily carry... G19 is just lighter and more compact.

4. ussoldier202

ussoldier202 Infantry

Yeah it was a even trade plus a few mags. I will be buying another Glock when I get back, but the G26 was to small for my hands. I was going to give to my wife but was worried doin that cause no safety. Ended up getting her a Charter Arms Bulldog .44 spc

5. ArmoryDoc

ArmoryDoc

Great trade. The Inox is sweet.

6. Richard373

Richard373

I have owen both Glock 17 and Beretta 92 f . The Glock has edge over the Beretta being lighter stronger care more rounds than Beretta. How ever Betetta do hold up well with some care they have edge over glock being in my opion little more accurate. As far as being better looking gun Beretta 92 f win that that easy. Both guns are extremely reliable guns. Just matter of which one like better.