close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock factory Tactical Light

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by eric1182, Jan 17, 2005.

1. eric1182

eric1182

Anyone have any information or experience with the Glock factory tactical light? Looks like they can be obtained in the $80 range which is a relatively low price. Just wanted to know how they compared to others, and if its worth the money. Thanks.

2. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

That's exactly the price ($80) I got mine for; love it - for the $$ it's a great little light. Very bright, works as advertised, switch falls right to finger, easy on/off & battery access. Looks good where it is, like it belongs on the rail of my G19 housegun. :)

3. Smokecloud

Smokecloud

Get an M3, they are $85.00 with a spare bulb at www.farmpolice.com, or sometimes you can get them for $79.00 at botach tactical, but your mileage may vary when ordering from that place, I have pretty much banned them from my shopping list.

4. T. Harless

T. Harless

I 2nd the Glock light. Works great and it's made of this really cool stuff. What was it....polymer. Looks almost like it belongs on your Glock.

5. GroovedG19

GroovedG19 Laguna Blue AP2

I have one and it works great.Its on my G17 with a 33rd mag and serves as my house gun.No complaints.Bright enough to light up entire room in darkness.Momentarily blinds a human eye with fresh batteries and in complete darkness.

6. Kyglock22

Kyglock22

where are you guys finding the glock factory tacticle light for $80.00? Everywhere I look, they want $100.00..... are the bulbes very durable?

7. rjjencke

rjjencke

Yes, I also would like to know where one can be purchased for $80.00, also, is this the cheapest rail light available?, just want to know my options, doesn't mean I'm going to buy junk.

8. Coldstone

Coldstone

can someone post a pic of the factory tac light on there glock...to me it looks a little bulky...i would like to see how it looks on a full or compact instead of just a pic of the light alone

9. T. Harless

T. Harless

Glock light on a 23

10. Kyglock22

Kyglock22

Hey rjjencke, take a look on ebay. I just did a search on there for the Glock Tactical Light... I saw them for $75.00, plus $5.15 to ship anywhere in the US.... and there's a few for sale on there right now too.