Glock factory recoil spring assembly for G36

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by Glock21sf-miami, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Glock21sf-miami

Glock21sf-miami

Fellow GTers,

Sorry if this question is basic but you guys are my best source. I can't get back my file with the round count of my guns so I am going to buy RSAs for the ones that have the most rounds and start counting again. I have been searching for the Factory recoil spring assembly for my Glock 36 and my G30. I find all these stores offering a bunch of options that are not factory and the one that seems like the original part has a cutout that I have not seen before. It's been a while since I bought this part last and I was wondering if it is just the image that they use or the new ones are like that. My G30 is about 11 years old (I guess Gen 1 or 2) and my G36 is 7 years old so I am guessing Gen 2... I need to buy two.
    Also wanted to ask where do you guys buy factory parts?
    Not interested in debating the pros and cons of aftermarket. I like to keep my guns stock.
    Thanks for the help!

2. mtstream

mtstream

Glock US official webstore https://store.teamglock.com/gun-par...9sf-g29-gen4-g30-g30sf-g30-gen4-g30s-g36.html

They only sell the parts that can be replaced without removing pins but they sell them for the same price as they sell parts to armorers. They do charge shipping (used to be a flat rate) so its easier if you are buying enough to make the shipping reasonable per part.

Locally, I buy from GT Distributors - they are a Glock LE Distributor and sell parts for the same price as I can get from Glock. If I need a larger order I'll send it to Glock but for ones and twos I just buy from GT.

If you're ever not sure about a part, download the Parts Order Form for Certified Armorers from Glock https://us.glock.com/en/downloadable-materials It lists every part, part number and description (which guns). You can search the web based on part numbers to be sure you get the correct part.

3. Glock21sf-miami

Glock21sf-miami

Thanks MT,
    I just ordered two.