glock factory night sights

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by dan berock, Sep 15, 2007.

1. dan berock

dan berock

does anyone know about glock factory night sights?...i am going to have them with my g26 i'm buying...but i heard they are crap...crimped on and come loose...i thought glock did better work than that?...anyone have experience here with them?...thanks;)

2. breech

breech

Factory night sights are made by Meprolight. You'll have those that never had a problem with them and those that did. Shoot it until something ever happens or just get a Glock with standard sights and get a good set slapped on. FWIW my friend with a 26 with factory night sights never had a problem after 1K rounds. Nothing is loose.

3. paper warrior

paper warrior

Yup, Glock night sights are good. Meprolight makes the best sights, and thats essentially what they are, but cheaper. :)

4. Greg F.

Greg F.

The factory night sights (Mepro) are definitly the cheapest way to go. My new G21SF came with factory night sights and they only raised the price of the gun $45. To buy Mepro's after market would have cost $100 for the sights + $70 to have my gunsmith install & sight them in.

5. Lannister

Lannister

TruGlo TFO night sites All the way.. I buy my glocks with regular sites, since there the cheapest, then add the TFO's. Best night sites.