Glock factory night sights

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 50MAG, Aug 20, 2005.

1. 50MAG

50MAG

I recently purchased a new Glock 23 with factory Glock night sights. Could someone give me some info on these sights ? As in durability of finish and tube life.

2. Warhorse

Warhorse

Mine came on the G23 from the factory, after 2 years and 1900 rounds, the finish was fine, and they were just as bright as new. The problem I had, was that the staked on front sight came loose, and wiggled around. I called Glock about this, they agreed to pay shipping both ways, and for a modest $15.00 upgrade fee, installed new Trijicon N/S front and rear. The front sight of this brand is nut and threaded. I feel more confident that this arrangement will hold tight.

3. boze2043

boze2043

I have the staked on Glock night sights and they have not come loose yet. I hope they never do.

When the armorer at Glock installed them he said they have a 15 year warranty. I don't think this warranty included the front sight coming loose just the brightness. I hope I get the same deal on the $15.00 up grade if mine come loose.

4. spcwes

spcwes

I have a set of the Glock Brand night sights on a Glock 19 that was new in 2001 still burning like new. I should have about 150,000 rounds through her this year and as I sit here and check the sight, it is still tight.

5. QUEENGLOCK

QUEENGLOCK

i have glock night sights on my g22. it's 5 years old and bright as ever. a many of a bullet has gone through it and it's still tight.