Glock factory night sights question

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Fieldstrip, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Fieldstrip

Fieldstrip Guest

I have owned my G23 for a while now, and I had to replace it's stock plastic sights for steel sights, because the plastic sights came loose. I just bought a G26 and spent the extra money for night sights. I thought that the night sights would come screwed in the slide, like after market sights. But they don't in fact they look like they might come loose just like the plastic sights. My question is will they come loose? thanks in advance for the replies.

2. cmcinc

cmcinc

My question is will they come loose? thanks in advance for the replies. [/B][/QUOTE]

I guess eventually they would, depending on wear of the gun, however I have had mine on for a few months and it gets shot a few times a month and they have held up well. I live in Atlanta, so if they do come loose, I will take it back to Glock, since they put them on.

3. WolfiePacker

WolfiePacker Sarcasmologist

I wouldn't worry about it, they are steel and in there pretty tight. 11,000 rounds though my G17 and they were still plenty stuck in their rightful place.

4. RayB

RayB Retired Member

7500+ rounds through my G17, and my OEM Meps are still stuck tight! :thumbsup:

--Ray