GLOCK FACTORY MFG. LANYARD LOOP - PART #'s

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by Dom Pastore, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Dom Pastore

Dom Pastore dpast32

Hello Guys, I'm not just who will be interested in this particular subject, if anyone at all, but I am. I've always had A 'thing' for Lanyard Loops on my handguns ever since I was a kid. Perhaps it was due to my watching all those British war movies, or, it might be due to my very first 'real' handgun was an Enfield Mk IV .38/200, which I absolutely loved. Sooo, now if possible I like to add Lanyard Loops to select handguns. That brings me to this question, Does anyone here happen to possess a Glock Parts # or SKU List of all Factory Lanyard Loops ? I've compiled just a few, & from what little data I've been able to find, it does appear that Glock has made, & or added Loops to more than a few of their Contract Production Models. Currently, I have #'s; 33769, which fits my Gen. 5 G19, along with # 33962, which I'm uncertain of what it fits. Lastly, I don't have, but am aware of # 33693, which is Coyote color, & allegedly fits the G19X Series. Unfortunately that's everything I have at the moment. So, if anyone happens to possess any information pertaining to these somewhat elusive O.E.M. Glock Parts, I would be very interested in hearing from them. THANK YOU

Best, dpast32

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  2. FireMedic-50

FireMedic-50 Silver Member

3. Dom Pastore

Dom Pastore dpast32

THANK YOU much I appreciate it ! I'm still looking to pick up a few, but many times the seller doesn't know for sure exactly which model their loop will fit ? Hopefully, with some Part #'s we can try to verify what # fits which model or models.

Best, dpast32

4. Dom Pastore

Dom Pastore dpast32

Also, just for an update, prior to my locating these, Glock Factory Loops, I had ordered a few Israeli mfg'd examples for my Gen. 3's. IIRC, they were produced & sold by FAB Defense, & are of excellent quality & performance. Their Loops are somewhat 'fatter' than the Glock versions, & their Loop also faces backwards, as opposed to sideways as with the Glock types. Other than those slight differences, they're a quality product.

Best, dpast32

5. Dom Pastore

Dom Pastore dpast32

FireMedic, The above Link appears to be just for reference purposes, as it doesn't look like you may order anything off of it ?

dpast32