Glock Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the holster rides high and tight against the body, it's simple and only costs $14,.....all good. The thing is that I didn't intend the holster to be the final resting place for the gun ! To answer your guestions, I intended to use both both a 19 and a26 in it, and yes it is on a gun belt. At this time I have tired the holster to tree and will draw the gun via my truck !!!!

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
Any ideas ?
Yes , buy a better holster. I bought one of the Glock holsters also but it has never been used.

·
Registered
9,058 Posts
Greatest holster ever made for fourteen bucks. How many of them do you see in competition or on law enforcements' belts? They are a plastic (not even kydex) POS. Glock used to give them away during specials.

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Simple, effective, Glock. Mine was tight when I first got it, used Meguires rubber and vinyl on it, works just fine. I also have a Blackhawk! CQ? that I can either use on hip or drop leg. Was considering a leather holster, but the factory sport combat works just fine, may even attach a nylon thumb break strap for added retention.

·
Banned
551 Posts
the holster rides high and tight against the body, it's simple and only costs $14,.....all good. The thing is that I didn't intend the holster to be the final resting place for the gun ! To answer your guestions, I intended to use both both a 19 and a26 in it, and yes it is on a gun belt. At this time I have tired the holster to tree and will draw the gun via my truck !!!!
I am glad you like the holster. For that price if you don't like it you are not out much money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.