Glock factory adjustable sights?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by DARKSHADOW, Sep 16, 2007.

1. DARKSHADOW

DARKSHADOW My Work Hobby CLM

Ok, can someone please tell me how to adjust Glocks factory adjustable sights?

The Owners manual says nothing other than "your weapon came with either fixed or adjustable sights".

Most adjustable sights have arrows pointing wich way to turn screws to adjust up, down, left, or right.

Or, you can see the threads on the screw to determin wich way to turn them to adjust.

Well not on my Glock.

I would rather have someone tell me wich screw does what, because I know where the bullets are hitting as to where I'm aimming.

And I'de rather not just play with them and throw it way of track.

On the right side of the sights is where the screws are located, one is up and to the rear, and the other is low and to the front.

I just need to know wich one is windage, and wich one is elevation, and wich way to turn them for a desiered direction?

Please help.

And if you must know, it's a G34, and I'm pulling up and to the left on every single shot.

Darkshadow. :wavey:

2. Joe D

Joe D Guest

The factory adj. sights are the first thing I throw in the trash can.

3. Stockhouse14

Stockhouse14

The screw that sits in the most forward position moves the sight left and right. The rear screw moves the sight up and down. Counter clockwise for left or down, respectively.

4. DrKyle

DrKyle

While Stockhouse14 offers one way of adjusting the factory sights... the best way that I have found is to use the sight pusher to push those plastic pieces of crap out of the way for the Tru-glo TFO's! Good luck

5. VN350X10

VN350X10

The stock adj. sights are a LOT better than the earlier adjustable crap !
    They'll work fine untill you can save up for better, I'm using Dawson Precision sights on my 34 + 35 at this time, and have no complaints about them.
    One other thing, the elevation "screw" on the factory sights ISN'T, it's really an eccentric cam, you can keep turning it the same direction & watch the sight go thru it's full up-down range.

uncle albert