Glock custom Lowers

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by mjrod, Jun 15, 2003.

1. mjrod

mjrod

Hey Guys,

There is an outfit on the web that does custom painting on the lowere of Glocks, but I can't seem to remember the webpage. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

2. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

I believe Lauer is the company you're looking for but could be wrong. Best of luck. ;I

3. M.Bucklin

M.Bucklin

4. mjrod

mjrod

Thanks for all the help. I am still looking. Yhere was someone on this board who had some work done like this pic.

5. Yar

Yar

Tom Novak does something similar. I think that's what your looking for. Tom Novak

[​IMG]
    not very many pictures on his site, but he emailed me this one. I believe he charges $75. Pic is of one of his open division Glocks with caspian slide

6. mjrod

mjrod

Yep, thats it, that's the ticket. Thanks very much. I am building a Limited G35 for battle against the SVT\STI boys.

7. Yar

Yar

Tom also does a really good trigger job, as well as Charlie Vanek.

Charlie has the lightest trigger job at 1.25lbs, but it's still able to light all primers including small rifle. He pretty much uses all stock parts, but with some secret modification. He also has the fastest turn around (24hours), and great service.

Tom has a interesting trigger job too. He uses those lightningstrike aluminum triggers and puts set screws in the trigger bar. It is right on the reset and there is no overtravel or slop in the trigger. Breaks at about 2lbs, but you have to use federal primers in order to be assured you won't get a light strike.

8. mjrod

mjrod

I have been told by others as well to stick with the federal primers, when modifying the Glock, with a custom trigger and titanium strikers. Thanks for the info. Great Glocks on Novak's site.