close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Certified Armour

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by White Wolfe, May 29, 2002.

1. White Wolfe

White Wolfe On the Prowl

How does a person become one? Can anyone become one?

2. MrMunster

MrMunster

Check the Glock FAQ

What is the Glock Armorer's Course and how can I get in?

The Glock Armorer's Course is a one day in-depth gunsmithing class offered by Glock. By completing the course you become a Glock Certified Armorer. To retain the certification you must re-take the course every 3 years. The course was originally offered to anyone but due to high demand is now generally filled by LEOs and Glock dealers. It is sometimes possible get on the waiting list for a class and get accepted if the class is not filled.

3. White Wolfe

White Wolfe On the Prowl

Thanks MrMunster. I did a search of the forum, but didnt find anything that way. Is there any place else that I can find more details, such as location, cost, dates, etc.??? GT is a good place to be.

4. G23NCB

G23NCB Armorer/Member

Wolfe..... contact glock traning dept in Symrna GA at 770-319-4779 they will send you a registration form and schedule. The cost is 85.00 for the basic armorer's course. You do have to be LE or work for a FFL to take the course. It's a one day school and it may be offered near by you.Good luck....;g

5. White Wolfe

White Wolfe On the Prowl

Thanks for the details. I figured someone here would know. As for LE or working for FFL thats not a problem. I am an FFL holder. I would hope that there would be one close, but I live in a remote area. Might be one at a larger city near by though. TY

6. G23NCB

G23NCB Armorer/Member

I work for an FFL and thats how I got mine. It's a great certifacation to have and they even offer an advanced course for 225.00. Glock has a listing of the cities that it will be offerd in for 2002 and its always being updated.Hope they can help...;h

7. G21-30

G21-30

I asked the moderators to make this a stick, but alas. Anyway, check out the following thread:

http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=80732 for an application.