Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,768 Posts
New to GT. Have a G19.4. Enjoy shooting it. Any recommendations for a carry holster? IWB or OWB. Danke.
That's pretty much up to you, everyone has their preferences in style and brand. If you're like most of us, you'll soon have a drawer full trying to find the one, or ones that best suit you. One thing I might suggest is frequently looking in our classifieds section. There are always some really good deals, and that way you aren't paying new prices.

Welcome to the board.

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,804 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Welcome and see post #4. For what little it is worth, for IWB I use a Vedder and for OWB one from Bravo Concealment. Both kydex and relatively inexpensive but well made.

·
Federal Member
29,894 Posts
New to GT. Have a G19.4. Enjoy shooting it. Any recommendations for a carry holster? IWB or OWB. Danke.
You won't know which holster is "right" for you, until you have a whole drawer full of holsters!!

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Desantis kydex IWB holster with adjustable retention for conceal carry and Safariland paddle holster for range time works great for me. But it's what feels good for you, not for us.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Welcome to GT! Take a look at Theis Holsters. I have the IWB Hybrid for a few of my guns and really like it.

·
M62/76
13,163 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. I’ve been using a Foxx IWB for my Glock 19 for the past 6-8 months and like it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello, just started IWB carry of my G26, using a Cozy Partner holster, carry at 3 o’clock. The molded holster digs into my Hip Area like crazy, would a Hybrid Holster that is flat against the body relieve this? Anyone else having this issue or a fix? Thanks for your time!

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,804 Posts
Hello, just started IWB carry of my G26, using a Cozy Partner holster, carry at 3 o’clock. The molded holster digs into my Hip Area like crazy, would a Hybrid Holster that is flat against the body relieve this? Anyone else having this issue or a fix? Thanks for your time!
If you ask your question in General Glocking you'll get a lot more results.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts