close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

glock carbine conversion

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by dizzleink, Jun 11, 2011.

1. dizzleink

dizzleink

I was looking into the RONI 1 carbine conversion kits and i was wondering if anybody uses or has used these kits. Ihave seen the videos on you yube and was wondering if they were any good.:nailbiting:

2. Lior

Lior GUNS=FREEDOM

Have owned a Roni for a year, used first in my G19 and now in my G17. We had a Roni match last Friday, running an IPSC-style stage with two 32-round mags. Fun, fun, fun.
    The Roni was developed as a niche product for markets in which pistols are less regulated than long guns, and where guns are regulated to death anyway. They are fun to shoot and hang things off, afford a very high practical rate of fire with good accuracy, but the effective range is still that of a handgun.
    Here's a nice video of the stage in our match: 11 steel plates and 12 paper targets (triple taps).
    http://youtu.be/xGkumwez5Mc

If I lived in the U.S., I would probably steer away from the conversion kit for civilian range use, due to the NFA hassle, unless they get an ATF letter stating that muzzle attachments that give a 16" effective barrel length make the Roni a non-SBR. But here in Israel, it's the best fun an ordinary citizen can have with a service pistol.

3. spacecowboy

spacecowboy

great explanation! thanks for the info.