1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
****** Viejo
30,528 Posts
Reactions: Spats McGee

·
Registered
734 Posts
I pre ordered one. I have owned a few in the past that had lonewolf extended barrels. At the time that was the only way to get a glock 19. To buy new it was the cost of the gun plus an aftermarket barrel. A Glock 19 was going for over $1000 in Canada. These ar substantially cheaper.

Its a great option for us north of the border with over restrictive gun laws

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Having lived many years near the Canadian border and even in years past having crossed over to go to matches there and having many Canadian gun owners I know come to matches in the states, I would actually kind of like one! Probably not available in the states I suspect

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
I pre ordered one. I have owned a few in the past that had lonewolf extended barrels. At the time that was the only way to get a glock 19. To buy new it was the cost of the gun plus an aftermarket barrel. A Glock 19 was going for over $1000 in Canada. These ar substantially cheaper.

Its a great option for us north of the border with over restrictive gun laws
I have a sister in law in Australia. Same thing there. Glock 17 is the minimum due to barrel length.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
Yes. Couple of mm’s longer.
Well... the barrel is 4.0mm longer. US G19 is 102mm. Canadian G19 is 106mm, thus contributing to greater public safety and the thwarting of the dastardly shenanigans of Canadian society's nefarious ne'er-do-wells, running amok with short socially irresponsible 102mm barrels.
Same length as Cali.
Does that refer to California? Their G19s have 102mm barrels.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts