Glock Talk banner

Glock "C" models

24088 248
Hello all, was just wanting to see who all has compensated models...share-um if ya got'em!
1 - 20 of 249 Posts

· Premium Member
20,113 Posts
Currently, I have a 19C, 17C, 23C, 22C, and an original Gen1 17L with the early 3-angled-slots porting pattern.

Before these, I had a 32C; I liked it, but the ammo was too expensive and hard-to-find (just after they were released), so I traded that one.

Also had a 24C (ported longslide .40) at one time, but it wasn't a very good shooter (didn't like most factory loads, except expensive defensive JHPs), so I let it go, too. I'm very happy with my current selection of ported Glocks.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that's a nice little collection DJ, I just started looking for the 19c and gave up, for now. bought a Vickers set 17 and 19 in gray. but I will be looking soon....my 22c is a Tulsa police gun. my everyday is a g22 3gen police, Houston I believe, but I completely gutted it and did a rebuild. all and all not bad I guess.

· Premium Member
20,113 Posts
that's a nice little collection DJ, I just started looking for the 19c and gave up, for now. bought a Vickers set 17 and 19 in gray. but I will be looking soon....my 22c is a Tulsa police gun. my everyday is a g22 3gen police, Houston I believe, but I completely gutted it and did a rebuild. all and all not bad I guess.
Keep looking for that 19C; if you get one you'll love it. Mine is probably my favorite of the bunch. I had a chance to get two of my Glocks NP3-coated, and the 19C was one of them that I sent off for the treatment (because it gets shot so often).

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Starting pistol

· Registered
1,670 Posts
Jeepan,

That is a little high but if you want it you might not find another for a while. How much is your time worth trying to find one cheaper. I found it is a lot easier to pay less for something once you already own one.

1 - 20 of 249 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.