close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Burn

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by jdj1, May 6, 2002.

1. jdj1

jdj1

Starting to get that deep down burning sensation of wanting a new gun. Unfortanually or should I say fortanally. Since buying my first glock a few months ago. I only have eyes for glocks. The 27 have became the object of my affection thinking very strongly about trading my ruger mini 30 for one.

2. legacyboy

legacyboy

I bought my 27 about a month after purchasing the 22. Trade in the ruger, or hell, just keep it and buy the 27 anyway!! Just a thought...:)

3. Bobster

Bobster

Get another glock, unless you would like to own the gun every Glock wishes Gaston would have made it to be, the Walter P99. But I have to admit the Glocks more practical.

Go for the Glock:)

4. G27_Jose

G27_Jose

Keep the Mini 30 :D Seriously, it's always nice to have a long gun to fall back on if need be. I have a SS Folding Stock Mini 14 myself that I'd never trade or sell for a handgun.

Do you carry? Even around the house? That's about the only reason why I'd spend the money on a G27. I had a G23 that I shot better with but I traded up for a 27 (I'm still getting used to it and I don't hit the range often enough) because it seemed easier for me to carry on my "big" frame. I have it on my person whenever I'm working on my car outside or doing yard work and most of the time around the house. Just my $.02.

<--- Lives in bad neighborhood.

5. jdj68

jdj68

Wow i cant belive this is still on here i posted this message years ago. The burn was temporary put out. with a glock 35:banana:

6. Steve Koski

Steve Koski Got Insurance? Millennium Member

7. rhans405

rhans405 In God I Trust CLM

Old posts never die. They just dwindle in the back of Eric's server.