Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the difference between GLOCK Perfection Dealers and GLOCK Stocking Dealers??

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
1.You have Dealers that stock Glocks who purchase from Distributors.
2. You have Sub Blue Label Dealers who purchase from Distributors.
3. You have Blue Label Distributors who purchase directly from Glock.
#1. Sells to anyone at retail.
#2. Sells to Qualified Personnel at a discount.
#3. Sells to Qualified Personnel for about $30 less than #2.
#3 Also orders for Law Enforcement Agencies for less than Individual Sales to Qualified Personnel.

Anything else is a play on words.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sadly, if you are a Honorably Discharged Veteran, you don't qualify for the Glock Blue Label. I talked to the manager of the gun store I frequent and they told me it only applies to Reservist, Retired or active duty and they don't accept a DD-214 or VA Identification.

I'm glad they give a military discount to Active Duty, Reservist & Retired though... Not many do that.

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
To provide the discount to a Reservist and not an honorably discharged full time combat Veteran is an embarrassment.
As opposed to one who is only an honorably discharged full time Veteran, I guess.

In the past 75 years the ratio of servicemen never exposed to actual combat to those who were is likely greater than ten to one, even among those with service medals for some theater of conflict. (I'm thankful that ballistic missile submarine crews never earned combat distinctions!)

Combat service is a very significant distinction, but not one that could be used to determine Glock Blue Label program eligibility without Glock appearing to cull and separate veterans into worthy versus unworthy categories.

Reactions: DA SWO

·
Premium Member
2,208 Posts
Sadly, if you are a Honorably Discharged Veteran, you don't qualify for the Glock Blue Label. I talked to the manager of the gun store I frequent and they told me it only applies to Reservist, Retired or active duty and they don't accept a DD-214 or VA Identification.

I'm glad they give a military discount to Active Duty, Reservist & Retired though... Not many do that.
It's only about $100.

Join a volunteer Fire Department or become an EMT/ and work/serve in your community.

It is something Glock does for First Responders. Get involved.

I am not trying to be rude to you.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I know I sound like a broken record, but ANYONE can get it. Join GSSF for two years (or more), you'll get your first coupon quickly, and then one yearly every year you're a member. Plus, you'll get the magazine subscription, bag, and other stuff. Plus, you can attend Glock training classes (armorer, advanced armorer, operator, etc.).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts