close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Armorers

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Draque, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Draque

Draque

I just recently became a Glock Armorer and have not yet dealt with them on ordering parts.They seem a little strict(and rightly so)on ordering parts,like giving them the guns serial number,ect.So I was wondering,I would like to order some extra parts for my personal Glock,some extra springs and such,are they going to make a big deal out of getting a couple of the same parts for my glock?Especially since my 17 is a new 3rd gen?I have no desire to sell parts,it would only be for my personal use,or I would order to fix or replace parts for my clients.Thanks,Draque

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

If you're a Glock armorer you're entitled to buy parts to keep on hand, that's the reason you took the course.

3. duckslayer79

duckslayer79

Draque,

If you call them they will varify this. The serial number part of the order form is for ordering parts for warrant purposes. I was concerned as well, so I just called and asked them.

You can buy as many parts as you like as long as you are not buying them for resale. You can use the parts to work on or repare customer guns and charge them for the parts and labor. I only charge for the parts and no laborer as there arnt to many Glocks around here, and the ones that are havent needed worked on.;f

Take Care
    "duck"

4. Draque

Draque

Thanks guys,I really appreciate your help!

5. mr glock-fl

mr glock-fl

Hi Draque,
    For the Glock parts the others told you the right info, but for other things like adjustable sights or other Non-Glock parts call Brownells at 800-741-0015. If you took the Glock class you will be a LEO or Dealer(not charging tells me your a fellow LEO),they will sell you parts at dealer priceing when you fax them a copy of you ID.The new book is #56, this will help for other things you will need.

Good Luck

Mike

6. WalterGA

WalterGA Millennium Member

RE: Brownell's: If you open an account online, they usually don't require that you fax them anything.