Glock Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did my first Armorer's order since taking the class through the GSSF. I faxed the order in on September 13th and I still haven't heard anything from them nor have they charged my credit card? What is the normal time that it takes for an order to be handled and should I call them to see if they received the order?

· Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
Four weeks seems to be about normal. If you do not receive anything by Tuesday, give Glock Training a call.

· Florida's Left Coast
9,569 Posts
Yes, four weeks seems like it was about what it took to get the first shipment - but they were out of many parts and so shipped the remainder as they came in. I probably got about 6 shipments over 3 or more months before all the parts got to me.

Initially, they shipped each part or two by FEDEX with a signature required. Since I am rarely home for FEDEX deliveries, it was a real probelem. I finally called them and asked them to send things without a signature being required - which they now do for me.

It's a system wherein you really have to be ahead of the need-curve.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.