Glock Armorer's Course

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Suzy Cooke, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Suzy Cooke

Suzy Cooke Big Dawgs 1894

I've recently become aware of this course and of it being a day or two long course.

It seems interesting as I've noticed that along with simplicity Glocks seem to offer a vast variety of modification parts.

It would seem that this knowledge would be useful to anyone thinking of getting serious about shooting the various forms of handgun competition.

Unfortunately a Google on the subject didn't net me a whole lot of info.

Suzy

2. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

3. MStarmer

MStarmer In Jail...

The basic 1 day armorer's course is $85. It's scheduled usually from 0800-1700 with luch always catered. Usually you must be employed by a Glock stocking dealer or in LE to get in but there are exceptions based on openings from what I understand. For most people there is more than enough info on here to take care of just about anything that comes up. Glockmeister, Lone Wolf, Top Glock etc, all have free tech info and Lone Wolf sells some CD's and manuals that will tell you everything you need to know.

There's no real secrets with a Glock. After taking the armorer's class things are a little clearer for me now and I understand how more of the pistol works but it's still simple enough for most people to understand without going to it. It's all about liability.