close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Annual

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by rljan, Mar 10, 2006.

1. rljan

rljan

Has anyone on the left coast received their Glock annual from GSSF? I read that some of the east coasters got theirs, but I haven' seen mine yet. Just curious since I didn't get one last year.

2. Chuk

Chuk

GSSF has had some trouble with the mailing list. I've had problems getting Annuals and Glock Reports for the last 3 years. The problem is supposed to be fixed.;Q If you don't get it in the next two weeks give them a call.

3. cmzneb

cmzneb

I already faxed in a request for an Annual magazine to Glock and received it.

Heck I would like to see some Glock Reports from GSSF!!!!!!:)

4. 9mmdude

9mmdude

It is getting old that GSSF members are continously taking a back seat to the other services Glock offers. I will continue to join GSSF and support the GSSF staff but I wonder if Glock is doing the same.

5. Rikki

Rikki Pathetic Loser

Pop's Guns in Indianapolis, IN is giving them away for free.-Have been for the last 3 weeks.
    Lets see...ummm this is MARCH...so GSSF is already 3 months behind servicing their members with the freebie'06 Glock Annual??? nawww I must be figuring wrong...maybe I should check my Glock Report..I'm SURE I got a '06 Glock Report around here somewhere...

6. JMag

JMag

I wasn't too impressed with this this year's edition...FWIW.

7. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I live in the midwest and I haven't received the Annual yet, so I guess I'm the same as the west coast except the weather's different!;b

8. Front Sight

Front Sight Front Sight

cmzneb

Would you be able to share the fax number? I didn't get an annual last year this year I will ask for one.

Thanks

9. rkdrsx

rkdrsx NRA Member

I got mine yesterday with my GSSF membership kit.

10. cmzneb

cmzneb

http://www.teamglock.com/catrqsts.htm

Fill out this form, print it off and fax it to the # listed on the form. They will get one sent to you.

11. Morris

Morris CLM

All fine and dandy but when will GSSF publish their newsletter/mag? That one has been missing for some time now.

12. Sigma40sw

Sigma40sw

This getting really old, as a Life member or a annual member I would expect to get the Glock Annual and 1st quarter Newsletter before the public does. Instead I see the Annual staring at me at many local magazine distributers :<(

13. 9mmdude

9mmdude

+1

If they don't start taking care of GSSF members with the small stuff, membership will drop like a rock!

14. RHow

RHow Millennium Member

I called Donna at GSSF and received a fast response. The standard members annuals will be mailed in early April. New members or renewals are getting their annuals with their renewal/membership package. It's a separate process to use the request form mentioned above, and you may wind up with two copies.

15. glkdawg45

glkdawg45

I just picked up the Annual, today, at Books-A-Million. Figured it was faster than waiting for them to send it to me.

As for the Glock Report, they usually send out three a year, all they sent out this year, is the first one. I do hope they get "on the ball" this year.

16. Glocks and Garands

Glocks and Garands CLM

Have not received the 06 Annual as of yet. Though I am looking forward to its delivery.

I was a bit disappointed that I did not receive an 05 Annual. I waited a bit too long to act last year. I have been a life member of the GSSF for several years and had become used to things showing up at the last minute. Don't mean to hijack the thread but does anyone have an extra 05 Annual that I may purchase to keep my collection complete? I am planning on being at Mingus Saturday the 1st. Please PM me with information on an 05 Annual. Thanks

17. Glockman67

Glockman67 #29 Supporter

I caved in and called in a request about a week ago, got mine on Thursday along with a really nice Glock keychain, similar to the ones car dearlerships use to give out in the 80's. (No not the green gummy looking ones. :)

gman67