Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acauired a S&W Sigma. I went out shooting on Saturday and it wouldn't reset the sear and or hammer after the first shot. I inspected it and noticed a spring out of whack. I got from a friend who originally purchased it off Gunbroker. The original owner did a sear polishing job and didn't put a spring back. Anyway, found a temporary replacement, and it shoots great. I do like my Glock though, it may be 5+ lbs trigger pull, but, it does break like glass and it doesn't require a long travel.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
There is no comparison to be made. Glock will eat that sigma and crappy it out. Glock will beat it in any category except price. But you get what you pay for. I wouldn't even mention the two in the same sentence. But good luck with it.

·
Banned
45,580 Posts
Well, it was my first pistol. Problem free. I remember very little about it, and would like to know the differences also. Hopefully someone can spell it out.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have 3 friends with sigmas and only one doesn't like his because of the crappy trigger. my buddy Evan and I went out for my 21st and bought pistols. I got a p95dc and he got a sigma. still has it and he loves it. I haven't shot it in a while but I don't recall the trigger being terrible.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I owned a Sigma years ago. I traded it on my first Glock 23 and never looked back.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I had a sigma for a short while. The trigger was bad.

If I recall, some people remove a spring to try to make the trigger better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.