GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these offered anymore? Hearing conflicting stories. Would like a 43x and 19 gen 5 ameriglo but hearing theyre done till panic is over and also hearing theyre still available?

·
NRA Life Member
64,225 Posts
Never heard of a special AmeriGlo model. Is it just a regular Glock with AmeriGlo sights?

Reactions: Sherlock913

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Don't know about all that but.. Ameriglo I-dot Pros are the shiznit.

20190211_160823.jpg

I-dot Pro front with Glock OEM adjustable rear on G19FS (since you asked:) )

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
I dunno??

I buy my Glocks at blue label prices. I also can’t use the gen5 height sights. I bought my gen5 19 with Ameriglos and ended up selling the Ameriglos and buying gen4 Ameriglos for it. I think it was $80. I got the Hackathorns for my 43x for $50?

i also have a sight tool so I guess that makes it easier.

not sure about the retail side but my blue label dealer said he’s not getting any guns in till after the new year. :crying: I missed my chance to get my usual two blue label guns this year.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dunno??

I buy my Glocks at blue label prices. I also can’t use the gen5 height sights. I bought my gen5 19 with Ameriglos and ended up selling the Ameriglos and buying gen4 Ameriglos for it. I think it was $80. I got the Hackathorns for my 43x for $50?

i also have a sight tool so I guess that makes it easier.

not sure about the retail side but my blue label dealer said he’s not getting any guns in till after the new year. :crying: I missed my chance to get my usual two blue label guns this year.
I feel like i am screwed on finding the two glocks i want right now. **** is crazy in ohio.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I haven't seen the G48 or the G43X with Ameriglos in a few months. The good news is that some retailers have the plastic-sighted versions for $499, which is not a great price but OK by 2020 standards.

I saw some shops in southwest and northwest Ohio have them a bit cheaper.

·
Florist
19,922 Posts
What does the AmeriGlo sights for Glock do? Basic night sights? Or high visibility bright orange/green front sight?

If you want a high visibility front sight, you can always order an OEM Glock night sight and then replace the OEM front sight with an Ameriglo high visibility. Or get the basic (plastic) Glock sight and replace front sight with an Ameriglo.

G19 w: Glock NS AmeriGlo front.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts