Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,541 Posts
Think you are all Plastic Junkies, as in Glock Nuts... When hold your Glock do you Grip it Firmly, or just Lustfully Fondle it??<vbbbg>;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just want 1 more Glock...honest. :) And that one would be the greatness of the model 19. Then I got to thinking that a 17 with a set of Bo-Mars would be a make a great GSSF gun. Of course I been reading a lot of bragging about those 30's too. ;f ;f ;f

When does in end?

RB

·
NRA Member
298 Posts
I don't think we can have only a 12 step program---There are more than only 12 models of Glocks 12. :) :)

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
I'm still in denial. I have two glocks, that doesn't make me a glockaholic, I can handle myself. What's wrong with you? I think you need to look at yourself, what's that, a Ruger? I'm getting itchy! everyone want's my glock! Bugs are on me!

I still refuse treatment, anyone hook me up with a 21?

(T.I.C.)
Wren

·
Registered
783 Posts
my name is bill, and i too am a glock aholic since i got my glock i ignore and reject all my other guns, i only give love to my glock.;c

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Michael

It all start it when I shoot a glock I shoot 1, 2 then be for I now it I was up to 500,1000!!! I now have a glock G22 And I shoot all the time I gave up all other guns and the wife and kids I need more glocks. But I can give it up when want;f ;1 See I do not need help.

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
I fell off the wagon. I bought a Walther P-22 yesterday. I needed just a little, just a little bit to get me by. My gun safe is at capacity, minus a few crevases for ammo. It was too cool to pass up.
I need an intervention (maybe Glock Armorer's school), but not a group hug...

Wren

1 - 18 of 18 Posts