Glock Action

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by orgnova, Mar 16, 2010.

1. orgnova

orgnova

Has anyone purchased anything from Glock Action? I thought I would check before ordering. Thanks in advance.

2. 9mmXRAY

9mmXRAY IDPA MW2 GSSF

I would if somebody recommended them to me... or they were sponsored here on GT... but I just looked at their site and it looks a little light on the glock parts... and I saw an image of a plastic magwell advertised as metal... not saying its not metal but the image is clearly the one of the plastic flower pot...

I'd give them a call and see what kinda stuff they specialize in... because I didn't even see they had any magazines or stock glock parts available besides guiderods/springs.

FYI I'm a firm believer of using the underdog or the smaller companies for alot of things I buy... If the Glockaction guys don't have what your looking for try the link in my signature... Bill is a great guy and I have yet to receive anything I ordered from him in more than say 4-5 days... and he's on the other side of the country from me. Fastest was my compensator in 48 hours...

I also use GlockStore.com lonewolf and a few others from the sponsored section.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010

3. orgnova

orgnova

I was thinking about getting the Kaiser sight tool from them. They were reasonable with the price.