Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep going back to these guys every couple of years !! And they seem to improve with their service each time, but man when will they ever get things 100% ??!!!

Before ( in the dark years ) you were uncertain that you would ever get your order ................with NO way to contact customer service. But this has improved to where your order is almost certain to arrive and extremely fast shipping has come this way !! Same Day in most cases !!

Things still not perfect ( never got a "Packing Slip" with my last order) so no way of knowing prices or if everthing was shipped.

But speaking of PRICES: Fresh Factory Glock Magazines ( 17 rds.) for $19.99 with your larger orders !! Wow .............. I was in Glock heaven !!
Need a Rail Light for your Glock ............. Streamlight TLR-1 (C-4 ) for $89

BOTACH TACTICAL I have had a Love-Hate relationship with them for years, but if you are into GLOCKING .........this is the place to hunt IMHO.

JF.

·
Fonzi
173 Posts
IBTBTB (In before the Botach Tactical Bashing)

The day following VT, I placed an order for 100 glock magazines at 13.99 a piece. I received them within a week. I bought another 100 since then. All have come within a week. Botach bashers were paying 20 bucks plus from Lonewolf at the time. I lol'd.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Are you asking for the Cheapest supplier or the best supplier?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good Point ! But I think they go hand in hand for the most part.

I need fast shipping, good prices ......... and Stock on hand.

Fast shipping Ranks up there at the top of the list. I can't stand waiting for weeks for a part I might need for my carry piece.

Botach ships same day ! at least this has been my experience here lately YMMV.

JF.

·
Frisky!
35,968 Posts
Prefer Lone Wolf.
:supergrin:

·
Registered
3,628 Posts

The day following VT, I placed an order for 100 glock magazines at 13.99 a piece. I received them within a week. I bought another 100 since then. All have come within a week. Botach bashers were paying 20 bucks plus from Lonewolf at the time. I lol'd.
Out of curiosity, how many Glock mags do you currently own?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just ordered a part from glockparts.com on Saturday. I placed the order at 11:33 am and received shipment information at 1:19 pm!:wow: I'd say that's quick attention to customers and orders. I've also had a very good experience with Top Gun Supply.

·
Registered
26 Posts

How did you get them for $13.99?

·
Bustin Caps
6,927 Posts
glockparts.com has competitive prices, low shipping charges, and they get your stuff to you FAST!

I've received my two orders from them both 3 days after I placed the order.

·
Banned
6,920 Posts
:thumbsup: Another vote for Glockparts.com!

Glockmeister and Lone Wolf Distributors are, also, good! Yes, I've bought from Botach Tactical, too. And, yes again, their magazine prices are excellent.

(That's how they suck you in!) ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Um are we talking about the Botach Tactical that when you search reviews on the store you really can't find a true good review? I was looking into buying a pair of gloves on their site but even at the cheap price am hesitant to even spend $10 there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Um are we talking about the Botach Tactical that when you search reviews on the store you really can't find a true good review? I was looking into buying a pair of gloves on their site but even at the cheap price am hesitant to even spend $10 there.
No prblems at all with Botach here. I have seen the rumors of bad service, but I have bought from them 3 times in the past couple of years and each time the transactions could not be more perfect. They confirm your order with you by email right away and they usually ship out next day and email you the tracking #.

·
Batman w/ Guns
359 Posts
glockparts.com has competitive prices, low shipping charges, and they get your stuff to you FAST!

I've received my two orders from them both 3 days after I placed the order.
Love glockparts.com! Anytime I need something, I always order from them. Decent prices, great customer service (a huge thing for me), and fast & cheap shipping. I willing to pay a little more for A+ customer service.

I also order from Lone Wolf and Glockmeister.

Stay away from Top Glock and its "sister sites".

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I have gotten most of my stuff I've ordered. One order I had to file a complaint to get. I currently have like a $140 charge to my debit card a few months ago that is unresolved... but yes I have ordered there since.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts