Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Running the Swampfox Sentinel on my G43x MOS and very pleased. Direct mount to the slide so no adapter plate needed. They just launched a green dot model a few weeks ago that I’m very curious about. Well over 1000 rounds on this one without a single issue other than the crappy battery that comes with it. Save yourself the hassle and start with a fresh energizer and you should be GTG.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
@Joezilla I purchased mine directly from Swampfox after their Amazon launch failure. Very happy with it.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
@Joezilla That was my primary reason for purchasing - mounts directly to the slide with no adapter plate. Sits low enough to get a lower co witness with standard sights.

Reactions: pgg00

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
@jsirles is correct. Its the Sentinel with auto adjust. If I had to do over I would get the manual adjust and may do exactly that now that the green dot is out. The auto adjust behaves a little odd in darker environments when you have some areas lit like a basement with windows looking out to the back. The dot is a bit too dim in those conditions to see and won't adjust up without a brighter light source over the sensor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts