Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Running the Swampfox Sentinel on my G43x MOS and very pleased. Direct mount to the slide so no adapter plate needed. They just launched a green dot model a few weeks ago that I’m very curious about. Well over 1000 rounds on this one without a single issue other than the crappy battery that comes with it. Save yourself the hassle and start with a fresh energizer and you should be GTG.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
It's the old speed shop question

How fast do you want to go
How much money do you have

I like Aimpoint but they don't really have an optic yet but rather an expensive work around

They got caught with their pants down

Looking for alternatives now

One thing about Aimpoint, the battery never goes dead and it can be dropped off of a 10 floor building and you'll be able to hand it down to your kids when they get old enough

Then they can hand it down to their kids

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Running the Swampfox Sentinel on my G43x MOS and very pleased. Direct mount to the slide so no adapter plate needed. They just launched a green dot model a few weeks ago that I’m very curious about. Well over 1000 rounds on this one without a single issue other than the crappy battery that comes with it. Save yourself the hassle and start with a fresh energizer and you should be GTG.

View attachment 961677
Thanks, I will be looking at the Swampfox. Where did you get yours?

Joe

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
@Joezilla I purchased mine directly from Swampfox after their Amazon launch failure. Very happy with it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I put the Holosun 407k on my G48 using the Glock MOS adapter plate #01. Fits perfectly and works great. My 48 MOS came with adapter plates 05-08 so I found the plate I needed on eBay — everyone else was out of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
@Joezilla That was my primary reason for purchasing - mounts directly to the slide with no adapter plate. Sits low enough to get a lower co witness with standard sights.

Reactions: pgg00

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
@jsirles is correct. Its the Sentinel with auto adjust. If I had to do over I would get the manual adjust and may do exactly that now that the green dot is out. The auto adjust behaves a little odd in darker environments when you have some areas lit like a basement with windows looking out to the back. The dot is a bit too dim in those conditions to see and won't adjust up without a brighter light source over the sensor.

·
Combat Diver
3,618 Posts
I used a Holosun 507K. I needed a C&S Plate to mount it, but it has the dot and reticle dot settings. Makes it easier to find.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Glad to hear the good reviews on Swampfox Sentinel. My problem was to choose auto or manual and I'm now happy with my research to go with the manual option and the green dot. I have already registered with Swampfox for the military discount.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts