GlockTalk Forum banner

141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
A personal weapon set up with a common recoil spring and locking block would have the ability to use either length slide. Not a huge selling point but one some people would take advantage of.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
I would think that's going to be a pretty small market just like the Sig P320 grip modules. There is already some flexibility in the Gen 5 since the same locking block is shared by full size, compact, and X. Lone Wolf makes dust cover adaptors, too.

·
Registered
852 Posts
If TXPO says it’s coming take it to the bank. A very reliable source here on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk
Apparently, that bank went bankrupt.

·
I'm not retired
7,146 Posts
Apparently, that bank went bankrupt.
I liked your first post in the thread about Glockophiles. Glock makes more Frankenglocks than Glockophiles do. There's a whole heap of them, now.
YisitagnineteenoragseventeenahhellwtfisitMMV

·
Registered
30,206 Posts
Has anyone photoshopped a banana “clip” magazine yet?

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Finally got mine. I remember years ago in the Academy, we were told we would never switch to Glocks. Because of having to pull the trigger as part of the disassembly process, it was too much of a liability, but here we are. I think it's a big improvement over the P2000.
NICE!!!! Thanks for sharing. Thanks for your service. Could we see a pic of the other side? Can you let us know the SN prefix (not the entire number?).

Cool to see that base plate and flared magwell.

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
We have had some limited failures of the extended base plate. It seems these can snag of seat belts, etc and get popped off the bottom of the mag. Yikes!

I can definitely see that. They stick out too far. Overall, I think that the standard ones are better.

Reactions: Smith46wesson

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm still being told it is coming, but apparently is will be later than sooner as was originally intended. I can't be right all the time, otherwise I might run for office. :)

TXPO
I talked to a Glock LE sales rep a few months ago. He told me the 47 would eventually be available commercially. He had no timeline for availability.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm still being told it is coming, but apparently is will be later than sooner as was originally intended. I can't be right all the time, otherwise I might run for office. :)

TXPO
Maybe it will be released at Shot Show 2021 if it the Show is not canceled or postponed. I think the release of the Gen5 40S&W handguns may have postponed the release of the G47.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
my blue label dealer has no idea on the 47. he said he's out and not expecting any blue label restock till January. I ordered a gen5 23 to turn it into 357SIG. I'm kinda upset I didn't get to make a blue label purchase this year. He's completely out of stock

141 - 160 of 164 Posts